COPYRIGHT NOTIFICATION GUIDELINES
Template Boom respects third party’s copyright, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, Template Boom may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt further action that we consider appropriate.
Copyright infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
• The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
• Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as sufficient information to allow Template Boom to locate that material.
• Information to allow Template Boom to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if possible, an email address.
• A statement that the complaining party has reason to believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
Template Boom will follow the procedure provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyright. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, Template Boom will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. Template Boom will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
Template Boom has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content or files please send message via contact form with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.